Build Relationships with your Customers
With the growth of the Internet and related technologies, customers are concerned over the privacy and safety of their personal information. Therefore, businesses need to ensure the storage and analysis of their customer data has the highest levels of protection against cyber criminals, identity theft and other breaches of security.
Special CRM software aggregates customer information in one place to give businesses easy access to data, such as contact data, purchase history and any previous contact with customer service representatives. This data helps employees interact with clients, anticipate customer needs, recognize customer updates and track performance goals when it comes to sales. CRM software's main purpose is to make interactions more efficient and productive. Automated procedures within a CRM module include sending a sales team marketing materials based on a customer's selection of a product or service. Programs also assess a customer's needs to reduce the time it takes to fulfill a request.
The Business Benefits
The biggest benefit most businesses realize when moving to a CRM system comes directly from having all your business data stored and accessed from a single location. Before CRM systems, customer data was spread out over office productivity suite documents, email systems, mobile phone data and even paper note cards and Rolodex entries. Storing all the data from all departments (e.g., sales, marketing, customer service and HR) in a central location gives management and employees immediate access to the most recent data when they need it. Departments can collaborate with ease, and CRM systems help organization to develop efficient automated processes to improve business processes.
Other benefits include a 360-degree view of all customer information, knowledge of what customers and the general market want, and integration with your existing applications to consolidate all business information.
Cutting edge solutionOur Customer Relationship Management will allow you to
- Different forms for Salaried,Self Employed,SME's and Corporations.
- Upload leads using CSV files.
- Geo Tag lead data entry to ensure that sales personnel visit the customer loaction.
- Automic Feed of leads generated from TWIXOR compaigns.
- complete call centre module with exhaustive list of Customer Service Requests.
- Complete view of Customer Relationship across the Bank/Financial Institutions.
- Identify opportunities for cross selling at the lead generation stage itself.
- Performance dashboards for sales peoples.
Our Other Products
- Collection Lending And Repayment
- Credit Underwriting
- Delinquency Management
- Financial Accounting
- Risk Management
- Risk Management
- Dashboard And Analytics
- Acquiring Switch For Rupay
- Charge Back
- Charge Back Management
- Card Management System
- Customer Acquisition And Origination
- Customer Relationship Management
- Lead Generation And Origination